(SKU: 50005) 2IN FORD FRONT LEVELING STRUTS (2014 F-150 4WD)
Level your truck from front to rear in a clean, efficient way with Rough Country’s N2.0 Leveling Struts. Our Nitrogen charged, leveling struts raise the front end of your truck to a level stance while maintaining a smooth, factory-like ride.
Rough Country’s Performance N2.0 Struts feature a massive bore and chrome plated piston rod with leak-proof piston seal for exceptional durability during off-road use. Each strut is tuned to OEM specs and includes a variable dampening system for outstanding handling and control on all road conditions. These Performance N2.0 Struts offer improved tire contact with the road for increased stability and performance.
These struts are engineered to fit perfectly on each intended application, and are designed to utilize the OEM coil while providing enough leveling height to eliminate the need for strut spacers or other means of leveling. The result is a clean, leveled look that improves the ride-quality and handling of your truck. Includes a 3-year Limited Warranty.
- Easy bolt-on installation
- Maintains smooth, factory-like ride.
- Increased ground clearance
- Application specific velocity sensitive valving
- Utilizes OEM coil spring.
- Structurally engineered for lifted applications
- Levels the front of the vehicle by 2inches, eliminating the need for strut spacers.
- Nitrogen gas charged to improve ride, handling, and reduce shock oil aeration.
- Offers improved tire contact with the road for increased stability and performance.
- Infinitely Variable Damping
- Leak-proof piston seal
- Special formulated low friction shock oil
- Massive 1 3/8in Bore
- Hardened chromed piston rod provides superior corrosion resistance and enhances sealing properties
- 3-year Limited Warranty
- Black powder coat finish
- Cannot be installed in conjunction with a strut spacer
- Does NOT fit Raptor models.
|Est. Install Time||2-3 hours|