3.5IN GM SUSPENSION LIFT KIT (07-16 1500 SUV 4WD)
Take to the trails in your 2007-up GM SUV with Rough Country's 3.5-inch Lift for Tahoe, Yukon, and Suburban models. Gain plenty of ride height to run up to a 32-inch tire with an aggressive stance that gives your SUV a whole, new look!
This all-inclusive kit lifts and levels your vehicle with a set of rear coil spacers and front strut spacers. A set of aluminum differential drop brackets help maintain the proper axle angles after lifting, while our sturdy differential skid-plate provides extra protection from off-road hazards!
This kit also features upgraded ball joints that are easy to install and maintenance free. These POM ball joints offer a greater range of motion for more wheel articulation than standard or OE replacements and feature a Polyoxymethylene ball race with an extremely low coefficient of friction for longer life, and a larger ball diameter to improve range of motion with a maintenance free design.
- Easy installation
- Maintains factory ride quality
- Increased ground clearance
- Able to be returned to stock
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
- Differential drops maintain proper axle angle.
- Control arms include Clevite brand OEM style rubber bushings
- Control arms include POM ball joints for greater range of motion and easier installation.
- Ball joints are already pressed-in to ease installation
- Requires cutting.
- Models equipped with a mass damper on the front differential will need to remove the damper.
- Must know if Stock Upper Control Arms are Cast Aluminum or Cast Steel.
- Does NOT fit 2016+ models with Stock Stamped Steel upper control arms
- Does NOT fit 2WD or AWD models.
- Does NOT fit Auto Ride or Auto Leveling models.
|2007-2016||4WD||GMC||Yukon XL 1500|
|Does NOT fit 2017+ models with Stock Stamped Steel upper control arms|