GM HD2 RUNNING BOARDS (07-18 SILVERADO/SIERRA PU)
Swap out your skinny, factory running boards with Rough Country’s wider and more aggressive HD2 Running Boards! These beefy, cab-length running boards make it much easier to get in and out of your truck.
With a durable all-steel construction and reinforced mounting solution, these running boards remain strong and sturdy through years of climbing into your cab. Each step features two non-skid plates with a stamped “RC” logo for good looks and easy entry. The “tech” style design gives your truck a unique look that’s much more aggressive than factory steps, while the wider profile is perfect for proper footing and looks more proportional to the larger trucks of today.
Give your truck a unique style and commanding presence with this incredible upgrade. Features Rough Country’s Lifetime Replacement Warranty!
- Color: Black Powdercoat
- Bolt-on Install - No drilling required!
- Easier access in and out of the truck
- Cab Length design
- Solid 1-piece, all-steel construction
- Added protection from road debris
- Helps hide exposed frame under vehicle
- Works with or without a body lift
- Lifetime Replacement warranty
- Will NOT fit 2007 "Classic" (old body style) models
- Will NOT fit 17-18 HD models with DEF tank
|Est. Install Time
|Silverado 2500 HD
|Silverado 3500 HD
|Sierra 2500 HD
|Sierra 3500 HD